Strengthen Your Nails with These Tips
Are your nails brittle and splitting? Here are a few things you can do to start strengthening them.
- Trim them to a short, square shape
- Moisturize your hands and nails several times a day, particularly after washing them, focus on moisturizing the oil or lotion into your cuticles (remember to lather them up before bed; you will see the difference in the morning and over the long-term)
- Protect your hands and nails by wearing gloves when washing dishes and/or doing chores
- Apply a nail hardener that contains proteins and vitamins to nourish weak nails. OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener is a great one. You can try it in natural or Bubble Bath. See below
- Want a bit of colour? Try a nail fortifying nail polish alone or as a base coat. Here a few options you can choose from. The Mayo Clinic suggests applying a thin coat of nail polish can help nails maintain moisture. Below are a few options you can choose from. Remember to remove old polish after a week or two.
La Tropiqua – Your Mobile (and Onsite) Spa Oasis
Relax, Refresh, Rejuvenate
Text or Call at: 613-695-2256
Let us know if you prefer Mobile or Onsite Service at Bank at Fifth