Apply here to become a La Tropiqua Rejuvenation Specialist
Are you a qualified, professional Esthetician, Massage Therapist, Nail Technician or Make-up Artist?
Do you like working independently? Are you looking for additional part-time work to supplement your income?
Would you like to continuously improve and perfect your skills to help you to better serve customers?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, you would be an excellent La Tropiqua Rejuvenation Specialist.
Special Membership Price: $24.99/Month
Plus 15% of services
Students $18.99/Month (Proof that you are studying will be required)
Plus 15% of services
WHY SHOULD I BECOME A LA TROPIQUA REJUVENATION SPECIALIST?
- As a La Tropiqua Rejuvenation Specialist, we will help show you how to best showcase yourself and your skills. We will promote you through our website, social media, blog and other sources.
- As a La Tropiqua Rejuvenation Specialist, you would be part of a strong team of reputable professionals, well known for providing friendly, high quality, professional services to customers.
- As a La Tropiqua Rejuvenation Specialist, we will assist you in building upon what you have learned to provide, high quality, reputable client service.
- As a La Tropiqua Rejuvenation Specialist, you will have easy access to ongoing training and workshops with well-known experts, at a reduced cost. Our goal is to ensure that you are always up to date on the current trends and information to do your work to the best of your ability. Our goal is to make sure that you are well equipped to consistently provide high quality services and reliable information to our customers.
- As a La Tropiqua Rejuvenation Specialist, we will recognize and reward you for your exemplary work. Each month an Specialist will receive a recognition award in appreciation for the exemplary services that they have provided to our customers.
- As a La Tropiqua Rejuvenation Specialist, you will have the opportunity to highlight your skills through our website, blogs, social media and other sources.
- As a La Tropiqua Rejuvenation Specialist, you would be able to work independently, based on your own schedule.
WHAT WOULD I NEED TO BECOME A LA TROPIQUA REJUVENATION SPECIALIST?
La Tropiqua believes in providing customers with the best service possible. Part of doing so includes ensuring a common look and feel in the way that we provide these services; the clean, high quality tools and products that we use; as well as in our clean and professional physical appearance.
How Can I Become a La Tropiqua Rejuvenation Specialist?
Ready to become an Islander? The process is fairly easy.
First, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a qualified esthetician, massage therapist, nail technician and/or make-up artist and are not a business owner in any of these or similar areas
- Be easily accessible and available to provide mobile spa services (must have vehicle)
- Have excellent communications skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work independently and with a team, as needed (e.g. for La Tropiqua spa events)
- Be professional and have excellent judgement
- Be flexible
If you are ready to join our team of qualified Specialists, please complete the Application Form.
As part of the application, we would like you to tell us why you think you are qualified to become a La Tropiqua Rejuvenation Specialist and how you meet the qualifications above, with clear examples.
Completion will include the first month’s payment. After reviewing your application and if we find that this may not be a suitable fit for you, your payment will be fully reimbursed.
Once your Specialist status has been confirmed, you will be contacted by a La Tropiqua staff, who will provide you with more information. You will also need to purchase a La Tropiqua Rejuvenation Specialist Start-up Kit. Once you receive your Kit, training will begin.